Monday, April 6, 2009

chart attack

hello fellas,
tadi barusan gue nonton chart attack di MTV and here's the results and some quote i love

1. Circus - Britney Spears
"I'm like a firecracker I make it hot"

2. Thinking Of You - Katy Perry
"You're like an Indian summer in the middle of winter
Like a hard candy with a surprise center
How do I get better once I've had the best?
You said there's tons of fish in the water, so the waters I will test"


3. Gives You Hell - The All-AmericanRejects
"Truth be told I miss you
Truth be told I'm lying"

4. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
"You got a piece of me
And honestly,
My life would suck without you"

5. Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback
"Cause nobody wants to do it on their own
And everyone wants to know they´re not alone.
There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere.
There`s gotta be somebody for me out there."

6. You - Schiller feat Colbie Caillat
"Why did you change your mind and run away?"

7. Gravity - Sara Bareilles
"Oh, you loved me 'cause I'm fragile
When I thought that I was strong
But you touch me for a little while

And all my fragile strength is gone"


8. 1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's
"There's only one thing, two do, three words, four you
I love you"

9.
Fly On The Wall - Miley Cyrus
"If I make a promise, I'm comin' through
Don't you wish that you could
See me every second of the day"

10. Halo - Beyonce
"You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light"

11. Seventeen Forever - Metro Station
"We're one mistake from being together
But let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight"

12. Poker Face - Lady Gaga
"P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face"

13. Takin' Back My Love - Enrique Iglesias feat Ciara
"I gave you your dreams, 'cause you meant the world
So did I deserve to be left here hurt"

14. Love Story - Taylor Swift
"It's a love story baby just say yes"

15. Unstoppable - Kat Deluna feat Lil Wayne
"I'm the leader of a crowd and my game is really slick
I'm unstoppable"

16. The Show - Lenka
"Slow it down, make it stop. Or else my heart is going to pop"

17.
We Walk - The Ting Tings

18. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
"The struggles I’m facing,
The chances I’m taking
Sometimes they might knock me down but
No I’m not breaking"

19. Best Of Me - Daniel Powter
"Baby that's the best of me"

20. The Fear - Lily Allen
"I don't care about clever I don't care about funny"

No comments:

Post a Comment